Frequently Asked Questions
What is Champions of the Shengha?
Champions of the Shengha is an epic new real-time card battling game with a difference: you control the game with your body and mind.
A Magic Transmitter measures your magic power (generated by staying focused and calm under pressure) and puts it right at the core of game play. To succeed in the Shengha Temple you’ll need to master your emotional state; as well as build strategic decks, collect cards and fight fierce duels.
The game trains players to perform, focus and thrive. Find out more on our parents page.
What do I need to play?
All you need is:
It will be sent by first class post in the UK
The Magic Transmitter pack contains:
- Magic Transmitter Earclip (which measures player’s heart rate)
- Magic Transmitter main unit (which clips on to clothes and transmits data related to player’s heart rate into the mobile or tablet)
- Charging cable
- Storage bag
- Instruction Manual
£39.95 We offer a 'Love it or your money back' guarantee. Find out more below
Download the game for free
Download here The game is available for Android and iOS.
- Champions of the Shengha can only be played with a Magic Transmitter
- No in app purchases
- Rated 7+ by PEGI
What is the Magic Transmitter?
- The Magic Transmitter measures your magic power, generated by staying focused under pressure, and integrates this into gameplay
- All Spellcasters in the Shengha Temple must have one to compete
- Patent pending technology measures your heart rate variability
- Connect with any smartphones or tablet using Bluetooth 4 or above
- Includes: main unit to attach to clothes, ear clip, charger cable and storage pouch
What is your shipping policy?
- All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days, once your order is received
- Delivery: 7-10 business days from time of shipping
- We sent all items tracked and signed for as standard
- Shipping costs: £4 in the UK and £10 worldwide
Where do you ship to?
We ship worldwide with tracked and signed for delivery as standard. When will I receive my magical transmitter? Orders can take 1-3 working days to process. Once shipped please allow 7-10 business days for delivery
How can I change the address on my order?
If you need to change the address on your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Is online ordering safe?
Yes. We don’t store any of your payment information (that’s handled by our payment provider, Shopify) and we will never share your personal information with anyone else.
What’s your returns policy?
We offer a 'Love it or your money back' guarantee. Find out more below.
If your Magical Transmitter doesn’t work or is faulty we will offer a full refund (minus shipping costs) or exchange within 30 days of purchase. If you want to take advantage of the 'Love it or your money back' guarantee this will need to be within 10 days of delivery.
If the item is damaged while shipping, please let us know within 5 days of delivery and we will organise an exchange.
Please note that in both cases you will need to email Hello@championsoftheshengha.com to let us know, and return the original Magic Transmitter to:
BfB Labs, 71 St John Street, London, EC1M 4NJ
What is your 'Love it or your money back' guarantee?
We know Champions of the Shengha is a game like no other, so you might not know what to expect when you order a Magic Transmitter. That's why we've introduced our new money back guarantee.
We're so sure you'll love playing Champions of the Shengha that if you're not satisfied with the game, we will completly refund your order (minus shipping).
Here's what you need to know:
- You may return your Magic Trabsmitter up to 10 days from the date it was delivered
- Please email email@example.com to let us know that you are returning it
- Please post your Magic Transmitter to: BfB Labs, 71 St John St, London, EC1M 4NJ
- Once we have recieved your returned Magic Transmitter, we will refund your money via Shopify (our online payment provider)
What devices does the app work on?
The app works on all iOS and Android devices with Bluetooth 4 or above
Is it safe for my child to play?
We understand one of your primary concerns as parents is keeping your children safe online and we take our role in this seriously.
Please read our parents page to find out about how we’re keeping them safe.
Who do I contact if I need help?
We have many answers and a helpful community of players available on our forum.
If you need additional support with ordering or any aspect of the game, you can contact us:
By emailing :firstname.lastname@example.org
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/championsoftheshengha/
Or by calling +44 (0) 20 7490 0217