The game can’t connect to server, then closes the app?
- Make sure your device has wifi and is connected to the internet.
- Visit the browser on tablet and make sure you can visit the page: championsoftheshengha.com
- If this problem persists, please contact BfB Labs team on email@example.com
How do I know if the sensor is charged?
- Plug the ear clip in sensor. There is a small led light to the side of the sensor, if it is flashing red, this means sensor is charged.
- If the red light does not flash, this means your sensor needs charging.
- Also try rotating the cable a bit in the plug of sensor, it might be stuck, if the problem persist. You need to charge sensor.
How do I charge the sensor?
- Use the charging cable to connect the sensor to a USB port with power. The led light should turn green while charging. Charge your sensor for at least 2 hours.
- If while on charge there is no light, please contact BfB Labs team firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long should I charge the sensor?
- Charge your sensor for at least 2 hours. A full charge should give you a good 3-4 hours of play time, but we recommend charging sensors after each session.
The app keeps looking for the sensor, or can’t connect to it?
- Check if the sensor is charged by following the steps 2 and 3.
- If the sensor is charged, close the game, and restart it.
- If still not working, make sure the sensor is disconnected from the device from the Bluetooth menu on your device.
- On the bottom right corner of the screen showing “Connect Magic Transmitter” there is a refresh button, press it and wait 30 seconds.
- It should list your sensor - click on it and it should connect to it.
I can’t find the problem I am looking for here?
- Please contact BfB labs team on email@example.com